ADVANCED LIVER SUPPORT
- Helps Reduce Liver Toxicity*
- Promotes Optimal Liver Health*
- Improves Insulin Sensitivity*
- Increases Hepatocyte Regeneration*
- 60 Servings
TUDCA stands for tauroursodeoxycholic acid. It is a component of bile that helps with the metabolism of foods and reduces buildup of other bile salts which causes cholestasis. By reducing the accumulation of other bile acids, TUDCA attenuates their potential to damage surrounding liver cells, which suffer membrane degradation with overexposure. As a result, TUDCA helps improve overall liver function.
- Boosts the livers ability to withstand stress from harmful oral medications or foodstuffs*
- TUDCA may increase insulin sensitivity by up to 30%*
- Enhances metabolic capacity for carbs and fats*
- May improve lipid profiles*
- Protects liver cells and reduces liver damage*
TUDCA has also been shown to benefit the endoplasmic reticulum throughout the body. The endoplasmic reticulum plays a critical role in transporting important signaling and other functional nutrients. Therefore, TUDCA can also enhance protein balance, cholesterol profiles, neurological functioning, and body fat percentage.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TUDCA stands for tauroursodeoxycholic acid. It is a bile acid that helps counteract other bile acids that become toxic. Supplementation with TUDCA has a diverse array of therapeutic potential.
- Liver enzymes increase in response to liver stress and hepatocyte damage. TUDCA reduces liver enzymes and liver stress by as much as 50%.
- Reduces cholesterol absorption.
- Enhances sensitivity to insulin.
- May offer neuroprotective properties.
- Has potential to facilitate fat oxidation at higher doses.
Q: What is the best way to take TUDCA™?
A: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 servings (1-2 capsules) once daily with a meal. For best results, take with 3 meals per day.
Q: Who should use TUDCA™?
A: TUDCA™ is a potent liver protecting supplement. It helps heal the liver after it has suffered stress from alcohol, drugs including aspirin, acetaminophen, prohormones, and steroids, and a poor diet. You should consider TUDCA™ supplementation if any of the prior statements apply.
Q: Can I use TUDCA™ to treat my liver disease?
A: TUDCA is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. It may benefit liver health, but consult with your doctor to determine if it is appropriate for you.