Features of NutraBio Flaxseed Oil (1000mg)
- Supplies omega-3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. *
- Supplies plant lignans that may enhance antioxidant protection. *
- Maintains healthy platelets and prostaglandin function. *
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system. *
- Supports hormonal balance. *
Essential Fatty Acids play an important role in human health and naturally occur in flaxseed oil, an edible oil derived from the seeds of the flax plant. NutraBio's Flaxseed Oil Soft gels are produced from oils that have been carefully extracted without the use of hexane or added heat. This cold extraction process helps to preserve the delicate chemical structure of Omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid), Omega-6 (linoleic acid) and Omega-9 (oleic acid) fatty acids that are so naturally rich in Flax seeds.
WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. People with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician prior to taking.