100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE HOW DOES WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE WORK?
- Fast acting to support repair and recovery†
- Over 5g BCAAs and 4g Glutamine Precursors per serving
- NON-GMO and zero fillers or excipients
- Zero soy, lactose, gluten, or hormones
- 100% transparent label
NUTRABIO 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE.
ULTRA-CLEAN PROTEIN WITH UNQUESTIONABLE PURITY.
WHY SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST?
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate is scientifically designed to provide 25 grams of clean, pure protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which research has shown to ignite muscle protein synthesis, promote optimal nitrogen retention, and accelerate muscle growth and repair. Our Whey Protein Isolate contains no whey concentrate or other inferior proteins and no amino spiking, added carbs, maltodextrin, dextrose, creamers, or any other fillers; just pure cross-flow ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey.
NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate was the first product we launched when we opened our doors 20 years ago and from day one, we have never hidden cheap ingredients in deceptive proprietary blends. Our labels are simple, honest, and disclose every single ingredient along with its exact dosage. Our label doesn't state "100% Whey," it states "100% Whey Protein Isolate" so you know you are getting absolutely nothing (except a small amount of flavoring) but whey protein ISOLATE, the highest quality, cleanest, and fastest digesting protein available, proven to help you build muscle, recover faster, and train stronger.
What you WILL FIND in each serving of NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate:
- A protein with full label/ingredient disclosure
- 25 grams of complete, high-quality protein derived from 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE ONLY, gram for gram, the purest form of protein available
- An advanced, full-spectrum amino acid profile including 5.6 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine to maximize protein synthesis, minimize muscle breakdown, and support recovery
- High biological value and protein efficiency. NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate has a biological value of 159, protein digestibility of 95, protein efficiency ratio of 3.6, net protein utilization of 92, and a perfect 1.0 PDCAAS (Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score).
- Cold processed cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtered, non-denatured whey with a full balance of bioactive whey protein fractions
- 18% glycomacropeptides (GMPs). GMPs may play a role in controlling some gastrointestinal diseases.
- A protein that is low in net carbs and free of lactose, fat, cholesterol, gluten, and BSE/TSE. Everything you need and nothing you don't.
- A protein that is kosher and halal
- A protein that is developed in our own GMP-certified and FDA-inspected facility. 99.9% of our competitors can't make this claim. We have total control of our whey protein isolate from start to finish.
What you WON'T FIND in NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate:
- Proprietary blends or amino spiking. We provide full label/ingredient disclosure on our 100% Whey Protein Isolate. No games, no tricks-just the purest, freshest whey isolate available.
- Inferior sources of protein, such as low quality whey concentrates or soy that, gram for gram, are not as pure as whey isolates
- Extra amino acids like taurine or glycine used by some brands to boost nitrogen content and fool you into thinking you are getting more protein than you really are
- Ion exchange or acid-treated whey, which destroys the natural non-denatured state of whey, causing it to lose its anti-cancer and immune stimulating activity
- Fillers, excipients, maltodextrin or dextrose, added sugar or carbs, artificial colors, GMOs, or banned substances
No other macronutrient is more essential to muscle growth and recovery than protein. Research shows that active individuals need 1.5-2.2 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight daily for optimal nitrogen balance and to promote muscle growth/recovery. This amount is often difficult to meet through a balanced diet, which is why individuals often turn to whey supplementation to support their protein requirements. However, not all whey proteins are created equal. In a market saturated with hundreds of whey proteins, it is hard to know that what you see on the label is what you are actually getting. Many companies use confusing labels and deceptive claims to hide lower quality proteins and cheap ingredients. Therefore, full label disclosure, quality, digestion rate, and preparation method should all be considered before selecting a whey protein.
The most common forms of whey are whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate. Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the purest form of protein available (90% pure protein). This level of purity is achieved through a cold cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtration process that removes the larger, less-absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash that can be present in whey concentrates and substandard protein powders. Furthermore, this process does not denature the valuable proteins and peptides in whey, so the protein itself is of a higher quality.
Studies suggest the ingestion of fast-acting protein sources, such as whey isolates, can increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis, arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery. What's more, since whey protein isolates are generally low in carbs, lactose free, fat free, cholesterol free, and gluten free, it makes it the perfect choice for low-carb dieters, lactose intolerant individuals, or athletes who want to get ripped while packing on muscle. Simply put, isolates are the king of the whey protein jungle.
On the other hand, whey concentrates contain less protein on a gram for gram basis. The process used to create whey concentrates does not go through as many fine filtration steps, resulting in a product that can be anywhere from 25-80% pure protein. Furthermore, whey concentrates, due to the filtration process used, contain higher amounts of fat, cholesterol, and lactose, the last of which may cause gastrointestinal distress and bloating in some individuals.
When taking a product containing whey concentrate, it may be a guessing game as to how much pure protein you are getting per serving. Look closely at the label-unless it says whey protein concentrate 80 (WPC 80), you may be getting a lower quality protein, cheating you of the muscle building and recovery benefits of a higher quality protein. Unfortunately, using lower quality whey concentrates in a protein powder is a common tactic used by unscrupulous supplement companies in order to pad their bottom lines at your expense. The label may still proclaim 100% whey, but the quality of that whey may be as little as 25% pure protein. In summary, whey concentrates are a lower quality and cheaper grade protein compared to whey isolates, and it is best to avoid using products that contain a whey concentrate where the purity is unknown.
NutraBio 100% Whey Isolate... For 100% Results
No other protein on the market comes close to providing the level of quality and transparency as NutraBio's 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Although the industry makes it seems like non-proprietary blends and non-amino spiked proteins are something new, the fact is NutraBio pioneered this trend over 15 years ago. For us, it has never been a question of when is it a good time to start being honest. We focused on creating the most superior protein possible, and we've done just that with our 100% Whey Protein Isolate.
But don't take our word for it. In 2015, NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate won the people's choice award in the Protein Wars sponsored by Stack3D. In this knockout style competition, the public voted for 48 of the most popular protein supplements on the market. After 8 weeks of competition, NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate was crowned champion, taking 72% of the final votes. What's more, NutraBio 100% Whey Protein Isolate has been Stack3D 3rd-party certified to meet label claims and to be free of protein spiking.