• Powered by Androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione
• Helps Prevent Water Retention & Puffiness
• Rapid superior absorption
• Lasts 6 Weeks at Full Daily Dose of 12 Pumps
POWERED by Androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione
Naturally occurring DHEA derivative.
Androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione is a naturally occurring DHEA derivative and metabolite of 7-Keto-DHEA® produced by the metabolism of DHEA in the body. Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione is a very potent suicide aromatase inhibitor.
ESTROZONE™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in EstroZone™.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the EstroZone™ gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) of ESTROZONE™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas.
Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.