• POWERED by 7-Keto DHEA®
• Male & Female Friendly
• Rapid superior absorption
• Lasts 6 Weeks at Full Daily Dose of 12 Pumps
7-Keto-DHEA® demonstrates documented thermogenic activity in rats. This is accomplished through the activation of three thermogenic enzymes: Glycerol-3-Phosphate Dehydrogenase, Malic Enzyme and Fatty Acyl CoA Oxidase. In keeping with the biological definition of thermogenesis, all three of these enzyme activations drive energy-producing substrates in a direction of less efficient ATP production relative to heat production. The enzymes also promote the utilization of fat stores for energy and heat production. This is the basis for the ability of 7-keto-DHEA® to enhance thermogenesis and, through that mechanism, accelerate the utilization of fat stores for energy.
A 2007 study demonstrated that administration of 7-keto-DHEA® to overweight adults in conjunction with a calorie-restricted diet effectively reverses the decline in resting metabolic rate (RMR) normally associated with dieting. 7-Keto-DHEA® demonstrated an ability to increase RMR by 1.4% above baseline levels and demonstrated a 5.4% increase in daily RMR when administered with a calorie-restricted diet. 7-Keto-DHEA® achieves this thermogenic effect without cardiovascular or central nervous system side effects, which are commonly seen with stimulant-associated thermogenic agents.
Other ingredients: Phosphatidylserine and Camellia Sinensis (green tea extract).
ANDRO SHRED™ TOPICAL DELIVERY SYSTEM
- Dimethyl Isosorbide (DMI) – is a high purity solvent and carrier which offers a safe, effective delivery enhancement mechanism for the active ingredients in Andro Shred.
- Ethoxydiglycol – is a cosmetic grade solvent that conforms to the current USP/NF monographs. Ethoxydiglycol is particularly appropriate for skin care preparations where it acts as an excellent solvent and carrier.
- Propylene glycol – is an organic compound that is used 2 primary reasons. First, it has the traits of a humectant; it is able to absorb and help the skin retain moisture. Second, it helps active ingredients penetrate the skin.
- Glycerin – when used on skin works as humectant, which is why it attracts moisture onto your skin.
- Carbomer – helps to distribute and suspend the active ingredients in the Andro Shed gel.
- Triethanolamine (TEA) – Helps the water-soluble and oil-soluble ingredients blend better. TEA neutralizes fatty acids and solubilizes oils and other ingredients that are not completely soluble in water.
Apply 6-12 pumps (full dose = 12 pumps) of ANDRO SHRED™ once or twice daily to the upper arms, shoulders/traps, thighs or abdominal areas. Ensure the areas are clean and free from excessive hair, avoid showering or swimming for at least 8 hours after application.