Glaxon Xeno Amino Can:
- Help Build Muscle
- Preserve Lean Muscle Mass
- Enhance Recovery
- Increase Muscle Endurance
- Support Joint Health
- Maintain Proper Hydration
- Improve Bone Strength
Maximize Muscle Growth and Recovery!
Do you feel like you’re not making the gains you expect from the effort you put in at the gym? It may be a matter of not fully recovering from your workouts before getting back after it. While your enthusiasm to get back into the gym is admirable, we need to slightly pump the brakes and make sure you’re recovering properly.
To build mounds of muscle, you need to tear down the muscle fibers so that they can be rebuilt to come back bigger and stronger. A limiting factor when attempting to build quality lean muscle tissue is your recovery. If you hit the muscle again in the gym before it’s properly recovered, you’re essentially taking one step forward and two backward.
Amino acids are crucial to your recovery as they are the building blocks of muscle – and we’re not just talking about BCAAs. Research has shown that while BCAAs are useful, results are maximized by including all 9 essential amino acids (EAAs). That’s where Glaxon Xeno Amino shines.
Glaxon Xeno Amino is specifically formulated to enhance muscle recovery, aid in staying anabolic, and help add the lean muscle mass you’ve been looking for. It doesn’t stop there, Xeno Amino is also the perfect addition to any weight loss program as it can effectively help preserve lean muscle mass while in a caloric deficit.
The inclusion of Xeno Amino in your supplement regimen does much more than help build and preserve muscle. Glaxon Xeno Amino can help support both joints and bones while also aiding with maintaining proper intra-muscular hydration levels, which are all critical components to staying healthy while training with intensity.
Glaxon Xeno Amino is available in three mouth-watering flavors – Sour Berries, Peachy, and Pine Berry Slush.
Who Can Benefit from This Multi-Purpose Anabolic EAA Product?
The beauty of essential amino acids is that they can be used whenever. The ability to use Xeno Amino pre-, intra-, and post-workout makes this an incredibly versatile EAA supplement. Regardless of when around your workout you prefer to utilize the power behind this unique formula, you also have the ability to use Glaxon Xeno Amino on off-days to help further improve recovery and keep your body in an anabolic state.
All Men, women, professional athletes, and gym rats alike can all benefit from using Glaxon Xeno Amino.
An Enhanced Formula to Repair, Restore, and Recover… FAST!
Through the use of an exclusive ratio of EAAs in the form of MyoSeq™, Glaxon Xeno Amino not only allows for enhanced recovery and muscle-building potential but through the addition of AstraGin®, you may experience an increase in absorption and utilization of 20 total amino acids present in the formula along with the many other useful ingredients only found in Xeno Amino.
Glaxon Xeno Amino utilizes a particular group of ingredients to help build and preserve muscle, allow for faster recovery, the ability to flood the muscles with water, improve muscular endurance, and support joint and bone health.
Here are some of the key ingredients that can help maximize your results and how they can benefit you:
- Magnesium Citrate – Plays a role in nerve and muscular health and functioning
- Sodium Chloride – Helps maintain proper fluid balance and hydration in the body while also aiding in increasing the absorption of other electrolytes
- Potassium Citrate – Can help with proper nerve functioning while also helping prevent muscle cramps and metabolizing carbohydrates
- MyoSeq™ – A trademarked blend of 20 amino acids in a science-based amino acid ratio that offers support for muscle protein synthesis, exercise-induced fatigue, muscle tissue preservation, and can improve muscle recovery
- Astrolyte™ Electrolyte Blend – Composed of Fructooligosaccharides, Magnesium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, and Potassium Citrate, this blend helps support cellular functions, helps maintain proper hydration and fluid balance, aids in muscular contractions, and can improve workout performance
- Taurine – A useful amino acid that helps maintain proper hydration, can increase exercise performance, may aid in fat-burning during exercise, decrease muscle fatigue, and improve muscular contractions
- Hyaluronic Acid – Helps flood the muscles with water to aid in proper hydration levels while also aiding in lubricating the joints and supporting bone strength
- Astragin® – A 100% natural and patented compound that helps increase the absorption of ingredients such as amino acids to allow for maximum results while also promoting gut health
As a dietary supplement, mix ½ to 1 scoop into 16oz (~500mL) of water and mix vigorously. Xeno Amino is best taken 30-45 minutes before exercise but can be consumed pre-, intra-, or post-workout. Xeno Amino can also be taken on off-days to promote anabolism and enhance muscle recovery.